Swipe relaunches with an overhauled product, fresh funding, and pro plans to change the paradigm of presentationsAugust 18, 2015
Swipe helps you make quick, beautiful, responsive presentations and lets you broadcast them in real-time to anyone, on any device, anywhere in the world. Swipe turns your presentations into conversations, by putting your content in the hands of your audience and lets you interact with real-time polls for a more modern, engaged, two-way presentation experience. Rebuilt from the ground up with the tools to help save you time and make better presentations.
Logos and Images
Stories about us
- Tech Crunch: Swipe launches to save you from death by PowerPoint
- The Next Web: Swipe launches to help you create and share beautiful presentations that work on any device
- Smashing Magazine: Fantastic, and so useful: Responsive web-based slide system from Markdown
- Up.co: Swipe launches out of private beta one year after Startup Weekend
- Arctic Startup: Make anything into a slide: Swipe raises money and comes out of beta
- Startup Norway: Swipe launches to change the paradigm of presentations
- Jonathan Wylie: Swipe to unlock learning with @swipe_to
- Vevens Gang: Norwegian Swipe launches out of private beta (Norwegian)
- Kachibito: Swipe - a tool that can create presentations for any device (Japanese)
- HWSW: Here is the new Prezi challenger (Hungarian)
- The Next Web: How Swipe is about to overhaul the way we create and share presentations on the web
- Arctic Startup: Oslo's Swipe Launches With World Record Attempt
- The Next Web: Swipe launches into beta as a Web app to create and share presentations to anyone on any device
- Street Chique: Swipe - we love it
- Startup Weekend Blog: From a Failed Pitch to Launching on Europe's Biggest Stage - The Swipe Story
- Vevens Gang: Swipe annonsert som eneste nordiske startup finalist ved The Next Web Conference
- Startup Weekend Oslo: Startup Weekend Oslo Winners to Launch on Global Stage
- The Next Web: Here are the 16 finalists in this year’s TNW Conference Europe Startup Rally
Past press releases
Swipe launches Polls, Markdown Editor, Verticals and announces that over 100,000 people have used the service since November, 2013
From today, Swipe isn’t just the best way to present anything to anyone, anywhere, live. It’s also the best way to interact with your audience, the best way to learn and become a better presenter, the best way to create beautiful slides in seconds in the browser on any device, the best way to publish rich media collections that are easy to browse, and the best way to protect your content and make sure it gets to who needs it when they need it. It’s also the simplest, which we’re very proud of.
Swipe launches into beta as a collaborative live presentation app that changes presentations forever
Over 4,500 people experienced the first two-way presentation tool at TNW 2013 and made Swipe a stand-out at the Startup Rally.
Swipe launching to make presentations more simple and attempts to break a Hubspot world record on stage
Swipe is a new way to deliver and watch presentations - from any device to any number of devices, in real-time. The first live two-way experience. All you need is a browser.